Four Seasons Hospice dba Shepherd Living Hospice LLC follows a holistic approach to care to ensure that the needs of our clients are met at all aspects.
Here at Four Seasons Hospice dba Shepherd Living Hospice LLC, our patients are our top priority, which is why we make our services as comprehensive as possible.
- Team Approach
A professional team approach to caring for the whole person.
Services are available on-call, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The services we offer are:
- CoordinationA program of coordinated care for participants in the last stages of their illness.
- TreatmentsPalliative treatment including all medications and equipment related to terminal diagnosis.
- Non-Clinical SupportTrained volunteers who provide non-clinical support relating to the individual needs of participants and their families.
- Bereavement CareBereavement support for families who just lost a loved one.
WHAT WE DO
In hospice care, a hospice team cares for the patients and his or her family. The care team is guided by the patient and his or her family’s goals, needs, wants, and desires. Hospice helps achieve the best quality of life as much as possible, but the patient and the family bears the final say in all care decisions.
The hospice interdisciplinary team is led by the patient and family, and also includes:
- Hospice medical director
- Patient’s personal physician
- Registered nurses
- Medical social workers
- Hospice aides
- Physical and speech therapists
- Grief counselors