We understand how the concept of hospice care works. It is where the physical, emotional, and spiritual pains of a patient are met with comfort, care, and understanding. Hospice is a philosophy of care that centers on the patient’s comfort and quality of life rather than focusing on the treatment of the illness.
Hospice care is considered a choice or option for someone who has a life-limiting illness. Out of the many providers of hospice care services, why you should choose Four Seasons Hospice? Here are some of the benefits you can get from availing our hospice care in San Antonio Texas:
- Supports patients in the process of coping with the end of life
- Offers grief and loss support for 13 months for the family members
- Sustains a sense of autonomy, individuality, self-worth, and security
- Enhances quality of life and offers support for caregivers and family facing the loss of a loved one
- Cares for the whole person, addressing physical, emotional, psychological, spiritual, and social concerns
Providing physical, emotional, social, and spiritual support to our patients allows them, including their families, to receive end-of-life care characterized by dignity, choice, and comfort is what we are dedicated to doing as a reliable provider of high-quality hospice care and home health care in San Antonio Texas.
We are also VA Contracted so we can assure you that all Veterans will receive quality care and assistance throughout their end-of-life stage.